Sign In
We'll never share your email with anyone else.
Reset Password

Enter your email address and we'll send you a link to reset your password.

Back to Sign In
AVAILABLE FORMATS

Watch Now Download
Poster D.I.E.

D.I.E. Season 1 Episode 2: Episode 2 2008

Watch Tv Show Series D.I.E. : LONG and CHING are transferred to the Death Investigation Extension which is actually a unit to accommodate those who have been sent away by their supervisors and their duty is to investigate unsolved cold cases. LONG’s colleagues SIU FUNG and MEI WAN are startled by the strange incidents happened in the old police station and LONG tries to resolve the riddle by logical thinking. YEE feels that he is responsible for CHING’s transfer and he voluntarily asks to join D.I.E. as well. The team receives a new request to investigate a case of HO WING SUM. SUM is the wife of a rich trader KWAN TAK MAN but MAN has been kidnapped three years ago. SUM blames MAN’s younger brother TAK MO for asking the psychic ELSIE MURDOCH to bring MAN’s spirit back. She feels emotionally hurt by his action and decides to call the police. During the Spirit Returning Ceremony, MAN’s testament is found which stated that all his fortune would be assigned to MO…….

Genre: Comedy
Air Date: 2008-03-18
Season Number: 1
Episodes Number: 2
Stars: Roger Kwok (Yue Chi Long) , Sonija Kwok (Ying Jing Jing) , Ma Kwok-Ming (Shing Ka-Tsun (Hugo)) , Derek Kwok (Cheung Ching Yee) , Margie Tsang Wah-Sin (Yue Chi Ching) , Nancy Wu (Ying Pui Pui (Momoko)) , Joe Junior (Fai Gak-Sun (Fai Sir)) , Thomas Sin Ho-Ying (Tse Siu Fung) , Stefan Wong (Man Lung (Pierre)) , Kitty Yuen (Ng Siu Yi) , Teresa Ha Ping (Gum Sam Shun) , Chun Wong (Ying Nam) , Fung Lee (Ng Suk Tuk) , Ka-Yan Leung (Yue Dai Hoi) , Rain Lau (Gaan Ji Mei (Anastasia)) , Mimi Lo (Pang Mei Wan) , Jess Shum (Luk On Tung (Icy)) , Wong Ching (大口英) , Samuel Kwok Fung () , Rachel Kan () , Eric Chung ()
Download : MKV
Download : MP4

TV Similars

TV Recommendations

Page 1
Page 1
Page 1
Page 1
Page 1
Page 1
Page 1
Page 1