Sign In
We'll never share your email with anyone else.
Reset Password

Enter your email address and we'll send you a link to reset your password.

Back to Sign In
AVAILABLE FORMATS

Watch Now Download
Poster D.I.E. Again

D.I.E. Again Season 1 Episode 1: Episode 1 2009

Watch Tv Show Series D.I.E. Again : YUE CHI LONG becomes a father recently. In order to take care of the baby, he doesn’t get enough sleep all the time. His supervisor LAW YAU HANG is upset about it but LONG tries to please him by praising his newly bought GPS PDA. YING CHING CHING is not pleased to become a full-time housewife after having a baby. The police are rehearsing for the security arrangement of the “Grand performance by the gold medal winners”. After being humiliated by the police of the Special Duty Unit, CHEUNG CHING YEE hits them angrily. While working as a presenter for the TV program “Police Report”, PANG MEI WAN flirts with her husband MAN LUNG in front of everybody. The audience and crew make complaints on her afterwards. Former team members of the D.I.E. gather together for producing a new police program on anti-vice operations. The team mistakenly catches the Commissioner of Police LAU YAT DING while he is committing adultery with his mistress.… ....

Genre:
Air Date: 2009-08-18
Season Number: 1
Episodes Number: 1
Stars: Roger Kwok (Yu Tze Long) , Sonija Kwok (Ying Jing Jing) , Nancy Wu (Ying Pui Pui (Momoko)) , Derek Kwok (Cheung Ching Yee) , Mimi Lo (Pang Mei Wan) , Thomas Sin Ho-Ying (Tse Siu Feng) , Samuel Kwok Fung (Law Yau Hung) , Macy Chan (Law Pak Chi (Pat)) , Him Law (Chim Syu Bong) , Stefan Wong (Man Lung (Pierre)) , Kitty Yuen (So Bik) , Rain Lau (Kan Chi Mei (Anastasia)) , Teresa Ha Ping (Gum Sam Shun) , Chun Wong (Ying Nam) , Fung Lee (Ng Suk Tuk) , Kwan Ching (九叔) , Jess Shum (Luk On Tung (Icy)) , Eric Chung () , Wong Ching ()
Download : MKV
Download : MP4

TV Similars

TV Recommendations

Page 1
Page 1
Page 1
Page 1
Page 1
Page 1
Page 1
Page 1